What is Probate?

Placeholder image

Probate and Trust Administration

When you pass away, your assets need to be transferred to living recipients/ beneficiaries. Transferring assets from the name of a deceased individual to living beneficiaries is completed through the probate court in a process we call probate administration. If a trust is involved, the process of transferring assets in trust to the name of living beneficiaries is called trust administration.


To Learn More

At Westerbeke Law Firm, PLLC, we offer free consultations when a family member or friend passes away. Feel free to contact our office if you would like to set up a meeting with us. We can assist you with opening a probate estate, or in the case of property transferred by trust, a trust administration.

If you would like more information about Probate and Trust Administration, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation.

Placeholder image